The Comox Valley Airport (YQQ) is served by Air Canada, WestJet and Pacific Coastal Airlines with service and connections via Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. WestJet provides seasonal non-stop service to Puerto Vallarta and Toronto, and Swoop Airlines offers summer seasonal service to Edmonton. The air terminal hosts a wide variety of excellent amenities including Budget, Enterprise and National Car rentals, taxi and shuttle services, Canada Border Service Agency, short and long term parking, a café, a gift shop and BC Transit bus service. Centrally located, YQQ is a great choice for access to the whole of Vancouver Island and is less than 10 minutes from the Little River BC Ferries terminal with service to the Sunshine Coast.
- Pacific Coastal Airlines offers convenient transportation to and from Vancouver.
- Air Canada offers direct flights to and from Vancouver and Calgary.
- WestJet Airlines operates flights from Comox to Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, and Vancouver as well as seasonal service from Puerto Vallarta, book here.
- Flair Airlines offers direct flights from Comox to Calgary and Edmonton.
- Swoop offers directs flights from Comox to Edmonton.
- Harbour Air offers convenient harbour to harbour flights between the downtown Vancouver terminal and the Comox Bay Marina, Town of Comox. Call 1-800-347-2222 for reservations and schedules.